How long could your business run without phone service?
When is the last time your phone system's configuration was backed up to an offsite facility? Do you have a strategic relationship with your telecom solution provider? If your phone system is mission critical to your organization then you need to know the answers to these types of questions and EpiOn IT can help you get them.
EpiOn IT's TelePlus service was created to meet the extended warranty and maintenance needs of Zultys, Mitel and Samsung phone systems. Being one of Tennessee's top dealres on all three platforms puts EpiOn in a unique position. We are able to offer the stability and reliability that comes from dealing with an established partner who has direct access to the manufacturer's own expertise.
Our TelePlus contracts are offered in 1-5 year terms and pricing is based upon the size and age of your system with additional discounts for longer term contracts. While we are open to tailoring a contract to fit you, our standard contracts typically include the following features:
- Annual parts and labor warranty on telecom equipment
- 2 hour emergency service / 24 hour routine service response times (8-5, M-F)
- No charge for "no trouble found" issues
- Manufacturer original parts used in all repairs
- Guaranteed trade-in values on used equipment for up to 6 years
- Private portal into EpiOn's Practice Management System to enter and review tickets
- 1 free traffic analysis per year based on data from phone system and/or carriers
- 3 free backups of system programming and configuration per year
- 4 hours of free end user training per year
- 4 hours of free programming support per year - Remote access required
- Excludes onsite moves, adds, and changes; new installations; and cabling
For TelePlus customers, we maintain a stock of spare parts for each type of system under contract. In the event of a system failure, your factory trained and certified technician will roll to your site with a structured "kit" of the most common components for your system.
Ask us about Teleplus today!